The MRC is now accepting applications for the MRC Education Committee. The Education Committee participates in the strategic planning and review of the MRC's RAPID Edu and certification programs.
Qualified candidates will bring a unique perspective to the MRC Education Committee, offering invaluable leadership experience and industry knowledge in developing RAPID Edu and the certification program. The responsibilities of the committee include:
- Identifying and disseminating information on industry-accepted best practices
- Recognizing educational areas the MRC may undertake to increase the value of the MRC brand and provide great educational experiences for the members
- Reviewing program materials to ensure consistency and quality of educational and certification programs
|Education Committee Goals||Actions|
|Strategically plan future educational programs||Collaborate to identify and outline knowledge areas for future courses/certification|
|Review Education/Certification Programs for quality||Review and pilot educational programs such as courses, certifications, body of knowledge, etc.|
|Promote RapidEdu/Certification Programs||Educate and promote eLearning courses and certifications|
The MRC is currently looking for a Chair and Committee members. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a member of the MRC
- Be interested and/or have experience in education or professional development
- The Education Committee Chair or co-Chairs must be willing and able to serve a term of up to two years
- Each Education Committee member will serve on this Committee until a) the function of the Education Committee is complete; b) the Board disbands the Committee; or c) a time mutually agreed with the Education Committee Chair
If you have any questions about applying, please contact the MRC by filling out the MRC Contact Us form and selecting the RAPID Edu radio button.
Thank you for your consideration in joining the MRC Education Committee. We look forward to receiving your application.