Chargeback Essentials is designed to explain how chargebacks occur, the overall process for reconciling chargebacks, and key best practices for resolving chargebacks. This course is designed to give new chargeback investigators a solid foundation for their new role, and to give eCommerce professionals who are new to risk mitigation a thorough introduction to chargebacks. The course includes five modules:
- Introduction to Chargebacks -- definition of chargebacks, explanation of the specific types of chargebacks, and an introduction to chargeback reason codes
- Resolving Chargebacks -- discussion of each step in the overall chargeback process and details on the merchant chargeback process
- Chargebacks and Payment Card Schemes -- review of card schemes and common reason codes for each card scheme
- Introduction to Chargeback Metrics and Solutions -- insights on chargeback metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and chargeback programs and services eCommerce companies may use
- Preventing Chargebacks -- how companies can fight chargebacks as well as prevent them from occurring in the first place
As a special introductory offer, for a limited time Chargeback Essentials is priced at only $49 for MRC members (plus applicable taxes). Non-members may take the course at the regular non-member price of $299 (plus applicable taxes). To take the Chargeback Essentials course, please visit the MRC RAPID Edu Registration page.